Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Braskis Background Story

Okay, well this is kinda a story, I guess. This is more or less a summary of what I'm trying to do with this 'concept'. I usaully never do this but I'm trying new things to try and help me formulate my ideas into story!

ThE bRaSkIs
I was in 7th or 8th grade when I started my first band. It was a long time coming up to this point, it started the day I got my first guitar.
I got my first guitar in 5th grade and sooner started taking lesson. The more I learned, the more I experimented with the music and the possibillities of writing songs. It took away til I got the hang of songwriter, what worked and what didn't. But one day I was sitting in the studio my guitar teacher worked in and he moved my fingers to the shape of what looks like a claw. I play this thick, rich and powerful cord. "This is the power cord." He said. "And you can move it any where and play the cord verison of that note." ...Anywhere...
Thatwas honestly a revoltationary day in my songwriting carreer! I could finally put things together that worked musically. Instantly, I knew I wanted to start a band!

I guess I'm gonna do it in parts!
End of Part One

No comments:

Post a Comment